Beautiful bespoke kitchen in Devon
Style. Sophistication. Functionality.
These are a few of the many words to describe Doug Farleigh’s bespoke kitchen in Devon, which is available to come and visit to get an idea of the quality workmanship we produce.
This modern kitchen uses its outstanding variety of features to define luxury living, in Devon.
The many innovative features include, for example:
– A Quooker flex tap in stainless steel,
– Undermount Blanco sink with a sloping recessed drainer,
– Our Tavola range in slate blue with oak wall units,
– Wall units with servo-motor opening, which open at the touch of a button,
– Neff appliances, including an induction hob,
– Brass handless railings,
– Quartz worktops in Silestone Desert Silver,
– Breakfast bar with seating,
The horizontal grain of our Tavola cabinets helps to elongate the kitchen’s look, and matches the sleek lines of a handless design.
Servo-drive mechanisms on the wall units allow easy opening and close at the touch of a button.
The 20mm Silestone Desert Silver quartz worktops add a contemporary touch and quality finish.
Our unit doors come in several shaker styles, beautiful slab doors, and knotty oak veneers.
They also come in over thirty colours, ranging from simplistic porcelain to a bold, extravagant Deep Heather.
We strive to go above and beyond for each kitchen design, making them as unique as possible, to suit our clients living spaces.
This bespoke kitchen in Devon is an outstanding example of the quality and time we put into designing our kitchens here at Doug Farleigh Kitchens.
If you would either like to visit this kitchen or chat with us about any future projects or queries, please contact us here.